Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas pajamas pt 1

I made pajamas for Hubby's niece and nephew for Christmas.  Hubby picked out the materials and ribbon, and was a great sport on our multiple trips to the craft store :)
 
I bought a plain white top and appliqued three owls from the pajama pant fabric onto it.
 
Appliqued owl top
 
I can't remember off hand which pattern I used for the baby/toddler pajamas I made this year, but will look it up and write a review in the future.  I used this pattern for 3 of the 4 pajamas I made this year... but likely won't use it again, at least not without changes.

Owl fabric toddler pajamas
 
I liked the pattern I used for the boys pajama pants, but, of course, my dog literally ate my pattern.  Thankfully it was after my pieces were cut!  I'll look up the information and post a pattern review for it in the future too.

Penguin fabric boys pajama pants
 
Check out the rest of the Christmas pajamas I made this year!
 
 

1 comment:

I love comments and advice! Thanks in advance :)