Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Summer & Twitter!

I'm almost done with my semester!  I've been so deprived of sewing and all things crafty while away.  (while, I suppose I'm being crafty in different ways... you have to be when everything for school had to fit into 2 suitcases & a carry on)

I'll be back in 2 1/2 weeks, and posting lots of projects this summer!  I just signed up for Twitter, yes, I am behind the times, so if you want updates on new postings, follow me at @SeWhatHappening  Yup, had to ditch a couple of letters to make the name fit (so it isn't a typo, I combined the two "w"s and got rid of the "s" )

Projects I'm planning on right away are more t-shirt reconstructions!  Also, I'll probably post about the baby projects and quiet books.  Fun stuff :)

Now, I just have to get through my 8 remaining finals first....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and advice! Thanks in advance :)