Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fall Decoration

Last week, Hubby & I decided (last minute) to take a road trip to FL to visit his Grandpa. It was a 2 day drive each way (with an overnight at a campground wherever we felt like stopping) and we stayed in FL a few days. It went by so quick, but it was fun and really great to see his Grandpa!

Hubby started his busy work schedule right when we got back, so I'm in mega catch up mode around the house and haven't had much time to craft.

However, I saw this cute Fall Leaf Initial on The Thrifty Abode and knew I had to make one this year!

Check it out:








Well since it's now October, looks like I should get back at sewing Hubby & my Halloween costumes. I meant to get them done early... but things keep coming up.


I probably won't be blogging much in the meantime, since I'll be focusing my craft/sewing time on that project. I'll post about it closer to Halloween though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and advice! Thanks in advance :)