Sunday, April 3, 2011

I've created a monster!

After seeing the football fabric, hubby decided cloth diapers were a neat idea to make either as gifts, or a stockpile for way down the road. I also periodically think about setting up an etsy account and making a variety of things to sell, but haven't taken the plunge yet. Anyways, I thought it'd be funny to embroider a saying onto a diaper, so I made one that says "If I smell bad... get my Dad!" across the back. Hubby got a kick out of it and then throughout the day kept laughing out loud. I'd say, "what's so funny?" and he'd hesitate. Then he'd (still laughing) blurt out a saying to embroider onto a diaper or bib, and insist that I write it down so we don't forget.

I have to say, hubs is pretty funny and good at coming up with one liners to embroider! I was not expecting this much enthusiasm though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and advice! Thanks in advance :)