Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fleece Jacket/Top: on deck

After several months of debating about it, I finally bought McCall's pattern M5538 for fleece tops/jackets (unlined). I'm really excited to try it out, and am not sure what took me so long to do so.

Here is a picture from McCall's website of the pattern options (M5538)


I will be making the two styles in the middle (blue on the left, and orange on the right) The partial zip top is for Hubby, and the full zip jacket is for me.


Super nerdy, but we both wanted charcoal fleece... so yes, we will be close to matching. Guess that means I better make a jacket for Beagle too than hahaha.


Anyways, I recently placed my order for the fleece, so hopefully it will get here soon. I'll be cutting out the pattern in the mean time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and advice! Thanks in advance :)