Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Butterick B5335 Jacket (view A)

The Butterick Jacket pattern B5335 (view A) I've been working on is complete! (ok, almost, I need to pick up some large snap closures to sew on the front. Trips to fabric stores don't happen often though, so I didn't want to wait that long to post about it)

Click on the following links to see posts on early stages and middle stages of sewing this pattern.

front view Butterick B5335 Jacket View A

If you didn't think the front looked crazy.... check out the back:




On the back of the jacket, I shortened the belt by about 4 inches to make it a little more fitted. But, as you can see it's a bit bunchy that way.



lining Butterick B5335 Jacket View A

I'm not sure my thoughts on this one yet... it's a little crazy but maybe not too bad

1 comment:

  1. WOW, this is amazing! Thank you for stopping by Sew Woodsy and commenting on my roll-up accessory case. I love your blog! I'd love if you link up your craft projects on Wednesdays at Sew Woodsy! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and advice! Thanks in advance :)