Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dollies!

I have been working on making dollies from the website dolly donations to send to Haiti (there are several patterns for making dollies on that website). However the drive for dolls I was planning on sending mine to was completed early! (which is awesome) But, luckily there will be another drive soon, so these dollies will make it there eventually.

Here are the dollies that are done so far (there are many more in various stages of being made around the house right now)

Dollies!

The hubby and I were working on making a couple and have a pretty good system going... I sew a bunch of appendages, he kindly stuffs them while watching football games, then I finish sewing them together :)

1 comment:

  1. What a great thing your doing and they're really cute! Kudos to your hubby for pitching in! I asked mine to stuff something once--- I think it was Raggedy Ann legs--- and it didn't go well. lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and advice! Thanks in advance :)