Tuesday, August 10, 2010

awesome website

I recently stumbled upon this really neat blog. It's about sewing little dolls that will then be sent to children living in an orphanage in Haiti. The site has tutorials for making these simple dolls out of fabric scraps. They have a drive to collect completed dolls, which are then all packaged together to make the trip to Haiti.

So far, I've got 4 dollies done, it's hard to stop making them! So, I'll be working on those for awhile :) I actually cut up the weird looking brown t-shirt I recently made into a tank since I needed some brown fabric to make the dolls.

Dolly Donations Sending Love to Children in Need


No pictures for awhile... my cameras battery charger is already at my new place (but my camera is here with dead batteries) and I left my all but broken camera (that I've been using in the mean time) in hubby-to-be's car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and advice! Thanks in advance :)